Choo-choosing to show up and wait three minutes before the train arrives (FI 15) because post-reinforcement pause is a real thing. Who runs the world? Schedules of reinforcement. ...
Why I'm an #abawizardpartner :
1) The world needs more #BehaviorAnalysts . After working in this field for over 7 years, I have seen first hand the kind of impact we can have toward the betterment of others' lives. But there is only so much each analyst can do. We need more individuals who truly love science and want to make a difference out there saving the world.
2) I remember what it was like being a broke grad student stressing out over passing the #bcbaexam . I wanted to make sure I had all the tools I needed to succeed, but funds were limited. @abawizard developed a solution that everyone can afford.
3) When I was studying, it was limited to the confines of my home or library. I wish I had an app that I could take anywhere to study on the go.
4) This app is a great supplementary tool. You can use this in your free time to get extra practice while also using other options out there.
Now this is the absolute LAST thing you need to do before the exam! Be warned, those four hours are going to fly by, so you may as well test it out in a stress free environment. 🧘♀️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Things to include in your testing condition are: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. A brand new mock exam that you have never seen before! (I used the booklet one, but an online one would work great too!). ✨
2. Have scrap paper for writing your answers - notes, etc. ✏️
3. Sit in a room with others and test out the different noise cancellation options (e.g., earplugs, noise cancelling headphones, etc.) to see which ones work for you. 🙋🏼♀️
4. Set the timer for 4 hours and GO. ⏱ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Flag questions as you go and remember to go back to them at the end. 📌
Once you are finished, take note of the time, take a breather, and then score yourself. Because you should have taken many exams before this, you will likely score well. Be confident and Stay Calm. You can do this! 💪🏻