Who guessed coconut rice?? 🌴 *Loaded Coconut Rice *
Ingredients(in order of appearance). FULL VIDEO YOU YOUTUBE *link in Bio*
. To Boil Rice:
* 3 cups of long grain Rice
* 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk 13.5fl.OZ
* 1/2 cup meat stock/broth
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup water * 1/4 cup oil * 250grams Thinly cut beef
* 200grams chopped chicken
* 1 teaspoon each of salt, seasoning powder, garlic powder, curry. * 1 small onion (chopped)
* 1 teaspoon each minced ginger & garlic
* 2 small bell pepper(roughly blend)
* 2 scotch bonnet(roughly blend)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 bullion cube
* 1 teaspoon curry
* 200g cooked shrimp
* 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
* 1/2 cup green bell pepper(chopped)
NEW RECIPE 🤩 Simple Vegan Lamington Balls 😋
If you’re looking for something yummy to make this Australian Day long weekend, try these Vegan Lamington Balls. They are perfect for snacking on if you have friends or family around or to take the beach when out and about. 🏖 Plus the kids will love them too 😃
Here’s the recipe👇🏼
Makes ~18 balls
1 & 1/3 cup raw cashews
1 & 1/4 cup desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 block vegan dark chocolate
1. Place the cashews and desiccated coconut into a blender/stick mixer/food processor and pulse until cashews are grounded and mixed with the coconut.
2. Add the coconut oil and maple syrup to the mixture and blend until combined, stop and push down the sides with a spoon as required.
3. Using a heaped teaspoon, roll the mixture into balls and place on a large plate.
4. Once all the mixture has been used, place...[CONTINUED ON BLOG - link in stories]
TAG a friend who would like these 🥳
Recipe by Intern Dietitian @fit_healthy_you from the @nourish_naturally team #yum#australiaday#australia#lamingtons#lamington#blissballs#vegan#snack#snackrecipe#dietitian#nutritionist#chocolate#coconut#foodprep ...
One of my favorite things to do is making cakes, so I decided to post more of what I make on my feed 😄
Pijesak torta (Sand cake) 🍰
-1 l milk
- 130g sugar
- 4 vanilla puddings
- 200g room temperature butter
- 120g sugar powder
- 150g ground biscuits
- 130g coconut
- 170g ground nuts
- 60g milk chocolate
- 40g black chocolate
- 100ml sweet cream
1. Separate 250ml from 1l milk. Whisk the puddings in those 250ml and cook the rest of the milk with the sugar. When the milk boils, add the pudding to the mixture, stir and cook until it boils once more. The mixture is then covered with foil and allowed to cool completely.
2. Then mix the butter and powdered sugar and add them to the cooled pudding mixture. Mix well all together and divide the fillet into 3 parts.
3. In one filet add the ground biscuit, in the second coconut, in the third nuts. Now, in a 24cm diameter mold (I used 26cm), spread the fillings , first the biscuits, then the coconut, then the nuts. Store in the refrigerator, make a ganache dressing during this time.
4. For the ganache, place all the ingredients in a saucepan, heat and stir over medium heat until melted and combined. Finally the ganache should be slowly poured over the fillets and returned to cooling for at least 2 hours.
4 cl white rum
2 cl Vodka
1 cl Blue Curaçao
2 cl Coconut Cream
1 cl heavy cream
4 cl Pineapple Juice
👌🏻 New logo and new Facebook page. Follow us on Facebook for more cocktails, videos and recipes! ▶︎ Link in bio
Follow 👉🏻 @aboutdrinksandbars & Learn How To Craft Amazing Cocktails From The Best Bartenders & Mixologists In The World 🍸🥃🍹 ...
Näitä tuli juotua lomalla miltein joka päivä😋🥥 Tiesitkö tätä kookoksista?🤓 Kookospähkinät tappavat vuosittain noin 150 ihmistä - moninkertaisesti enemmän kuin hait tappavat ihmisiä. Pudotessaan sen vauhti voi kiihtyä jopa 80 kilometriin tunnissa. Tarkkaile siis minkä alle lepolassesi levität.😝
One coconut, please?🥥 Did you know this fact about coconuts?🧐 Falling coconuts kill 150 people every year – many times the number of people killed by sharks.
Falling speed can be almost 80 km/h. So watch where you sit on the beach!🤭 ...