Vegan Chocolate Cake by @ohsweetcoco 💗
100g buckwheat flour
100g rice flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 Tbsp baking soda
1 Tbsp starch (like cornstarch)
1 Tbsp psyllium husk
1 Tbsp cacao powder
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
5 Tbsp xylitol
1 cooked sweet potato
200ml plant-based milk
100g extra dark chocolate (90%)
150g frozen raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 170C/340F, then add all ingredients (expect the dark chocolate and raspberries) to a food processor and mix until you get a smooth consistency.
2. Next, melt the chocolate in a “Bain Marie” (a hot water bath) and then fold it into the cake batter.
3. Add the frozen raspberries and mix them into the batter as well.
4. Pour the batter into a greased cake form (no need to grease it if you’re using a silicone cake form).
5. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 170C/340F for about an hour.
6. Decorate the cake with your favorite toppings (like pomegranate seeds). 7. Enjoy! #bestofvegan ...
Sunday Mood: ho fame a qualsiasi ora! #eatammece ...
Which one would you go for? Poached egg and Cajun halloumi with crispy bacon 🥓 and @gemavocadouk avocado 🥑 on toast 👌. For the Cajun halloumi, I sliced 40g halloumi, spritzed the slices with a little oil spray, rolled in @jdseasonings Cajun seasoning, then pan fried for a couple of minutes on each side until crispy. Heaven 😍.
For a perfect poached egg, bring a pan of water to the boil, add a drop of white wine vinegar and a pinch of salt, then crack in your egg/s. Turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for exactly 4 minutes (or 3 mins for room temp/medium eggs). Remove the egg/s from the water with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper to absorb any extra water before serving. That's it! No gadgets/stirring required 👍.
For 20% off your JD Seasonings order use the code 'WIAFB' 🌶️ [AD].
Kukis’te mutluluğun fotoğrafı, kokusu😋
🍌’lu veya 🍓’li 😇😍 ...
Every weekend we showcase a young chef’s dish.
Posted by Chef Johannes Leicher @johannesleicher via the #truefoodies app.
For more chefs, Restaurants, Recipes get the app. Link in profile.
#fortruefoodiesonly - the culinary world in your pocket ...